maandag 2 februari 2009

12,5 wedding anniversary

We enjoyed a little mini vacation over the weekend. Some friends of ours were married for 12 1/2 years and they threw a big party in th eeastern part of the country... We decided to make a weekend and of it.

I made them a little mini album, so that they can put their party shots in it.

and here it is..



When we came back from our little trip, we found out that our neighbours got robbed... You can understand that it took me a long time to go to sleep.. I kept checking the window... listening for sounds... blèh... I hope they stay away...

And now I'm off to do some work... we're teaching a workshop this weekend and I still have a ton of cutting to do....

Thanks for looking..


Merel

4 opmerkingen:

Heidie zei

wat een mooi boekje en kan me voorstellen dat je slecht geslapen hebt.
groetjes heidie

Karin zei

Je maakt mooie dingen Merel. Prachtig boekje is dit ook.

Chimene zei

Heel erg mooi! Prachtige kleuren!
Wat een mooi cadeau:)

XXXX Chimene

Ingvild Bolme zei

Hi, what a nice blog you got here! And a lot of great works too!

..aaand, there is a message for you in my blog ;-)

*hugs