zondag 19 april 2009

Memories

I finally landed back on earth yesterday evening after a 8 day migraine!!!! I was bloghopping a bit when I came across this wonderful new blog A vintage affair . Here's my take on the april challenge.. I used (read stole) an old picture of my mom when she was a little girl..



I used webster's pages design paper on this lay out... Some prima flowers and dried branch thingie.. The pearls are by melissa francis, quote mme, thickers alphabet. clock by little yellow bicycle, key by tim holz, I added some crackle accents on the title and butterfly.

Thanks for a great challenge Ruth!

Have a great weekend!

Merel

12 opmerkingen:

Ruth Philps zei

I am "Speechless"!!! This is soooo pretty, I love the deep burgandy colour is makes it looks so rich and sumptuous. Gorgeous details and beautiful papers. Yhe title is beautifully crafted too.

Thanks so much Merel for joining in..this is going to be such fun!!

Love Ruth xxx

Helena zei

OMG, this is so wonderful, wow, love all the flowers and the papers are amazing.

xxxx

Ruth Philps zei

Merel, can you please send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to join as an Author on the blog.

My address is on my blog or its ruth.philps@ntlworld.com

Cheers Ruth xxx

Monique zei

Prachtig geworden

Vanessa zei

Beautiful! LOVE the vintage style.

loriete zei

Wow! It is so beautiful! You have an eye for vontage. Good luck!

Ibolya zei

Wow, Merel dit ziet er prachtig uit een mooie volle pagina, mooie foto....
Groetjes Ibolya.

Wendy Schoonhoven zei

O wow this layout is gorgeous, love everything about it.Groetjes, Wendy.

natacha zei

wauw
schitterende lo
leuke details
groetjes natacha

The Dolphin Inn zei

Absolutely stunning hon, perfect fit for the challenge, gorgeous details as ever, also loving your home made clip it up from the previous post - take care - happy weekend XXX

Lynn Biermann zei

Fantastic work! Love the great details! So much fun to look at!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga zei

Mooie blog scrap, leuke realisatie, groetjes uit Belgie