vrijdag 18 september 2009

It's been a long while..again

And there it was...summer! We had such lovely weather here that I haven't scrapped all summer...nothing..nada..zip...

Then my friend Anne came with the wonderful news about her up comming wedding plans, and she asked me to make her a box for her envelope gifts ;).
I ended up stealing a birdhouse idea... My ds made one of wood last year as a school project, so I stole the meassurements and made it out of 3 mm cardboard..

Voila... here's the result...she's already seen it so no surprise there...







Thanks for looking and hopefully I'll have something to show you soon..


xx Merel

1 opmerking:

Lynn Biermann zei

This is awesome! Really fantastic with wonderful details! I hope you enjoyed your break & happy to see you creating & posting again!