donderdag 24 juli 2008

New lay out...


Finally, something I can post here. I've been so bussy the last two weeks with designing new workshops along with Anne. We want to introduce some new workshops to our selection and take some of the old ones out. We'll be posting the new workshops on our scrapangels site http://www.scrapangels.mysites.nl at the beginning of september.

But the good news is that I also managed to complete a lay out that I can post. Blue, red and black always work for me. I love this "Wouter look" he was just gone, in to his own little world, like he always does.

I used a ton of stamps on this lay out. I painted the chipboard flower cirle red and then stamped some images on it with antoher color paint, I got out the old paperglaze again and glazed in the corner stamps, and chipboard flower.


As always, thanks for looking!

Merel

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi,

thanks voor je BB!! Jij maakt ook gave dingen zeg!!

xx

f zei

Besutiful! I love the stamps on your LO.