12 uur geleden
woensdag 12 november 2008
I'm so excited my bloggie friend (and kiwi in excile... ) Ruth a.k.a. altered geisha gave me the Artey Pico award! Ruth makes wonderful lay outs and altered projects (check out her advent calender..) >
The RULES for presenting this sought after Award are:
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
3. Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4. Link to the Arte y pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
The five winners I have chosen are:
1) Paulien (paulienvandenbosch), she makes amazing cards and is a true inspiration.
2) Tracey (running with scissors) tracey makes gorgeous lay outs at a speedy pace, so there's always something new to look for.
3) Beate (beatesverden) I always love to visit her blog and find some new inspiration
4) Ingvild (spinnvild) she just makes jaw dropping gorgeous lay outs.
5) Irene (scrapperlicious), I think Irene is a ranger pioneer!! She gives wonderful tutorials and makes gorgeous lay outs using beautiful techniques. (it's because of her that I now actually use my distress inks...)
So check out these wonderful artists at there blogs... I don't think that I ever succeeded in using links in my blog so if there are no links please check out my fave blogs and you will find them all there!
Geplaatst door dutchbird