vrijdag 14 november 2008

mini canvas

I made this cute little mini canvas album for the Scrapangels workshops. I just love that velvet paper! It makes me want to pet the album all day!! :lol:


I keep wanting to do a lay out, but I've been bussy cutting the workshops for the crea weekend in Rijswijk next week ( a pretty big scrapbooking convention). Anne and I will be teaching three different workshops during three fun filled days for Scrapangels. I'm so looking foreward to it, but it's also a ton of work!
Hoping to get a lay out done during the weekend!



Have a great weekend!

Merel

1 opmerking:

The Dolphin Inn zei

This is CUTE CUTE CUTE, I saw something similar on bad girls the other day and thought I might give it a try, I like your version much better, thanks for the inspiration XXX