maandag 8 september 2008

New Room...new inspiration!


I'm so happy in my new scrap room... I know where everything is and I can reach it.. (I used to just pick from the top of the pile...)

So...no pre-cutting workshops today..instead I finaly scrapped a lay out of my ds with his little friend. Look at those cute little chubby cheeks!

So for this lay out I used Bo Bunny paper, from the beautiful life collection, thickers for the title, pearl ex, loads of ranger distress inks, heidi swapp mask, rub ons from me and my big ideas, die cuts are also from bo bunny. I made the scalloped edge using my fiskars punch (whoohoo I finaly have one!)

Thanks for looking!

4 opmerkingen:

paulien710 zei

oh my goodness..... this is the cutest pic!!!!!!!
Love this page Merel. So rich in colors.... beautiful!!!!!!
CONGRATS on your new scraproom!!!!

f zei

Woooww love the design

phamil zei

Gosh, this is such a great layout!!! I love that sweet picture! And.....your song on here is my favoarite song right now!!!

Ruth Philps zei

Thankyou for your lovely comment on my 1968 Layout.
I really like the sneak peak of your vintage canvass for the workshop. If only I lived in Holland.......!!
Love this latest layout, those Bo Bunny papers are just perfect for a little boys LO!! And aren't they cute together!!