vrijdag 19 september 2008

Sweet @ 6


I've been completely caught up in preparing workshop packages! At the moment I think I have about a hundred ready to go.. and still more to do! It's all fun though. I hurt my back in the beginning of the week while walking with my grandmother who's in a wheelchair. Sidewalks are much higher than you would think! It's staring to feel a little better now, so I'm hopeful!
Eventhough I'm up to my ears in our Christmas workshop I have a lay out to share.

My oldest son (6) refuses to look normal in a picture. I've now started to bribe him, to smile normal just for a few shots. Too bad for him he had to be born in a scrappy family!
This shot was taken in the beginning of summer and I've used it before, but I love that missing tooth smile!

I was inspired by Tracey's lay out (RUNNING WITH SCISSORS) and used a die cut paper I had to make a new one that fitted my pages.
The paper is SEI, loads of Ranger distress ink and check out the gorgeous pin I found!

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend!

Merel

2 opmerkingen:

Rleen zei

This is a fabulous page! I love the star with ribbon and pin. He's so handsome!

Thank you for your sweet comment! Much appreciated.

Hugs, Arlene

{ Kristina } zei

That page is really cute!! :)